Dr. Andrew helps women
Does this sound familiar?
- I have bloaty belly. And it sucks.
- My cycles are irregular or heavy; it seems something isn’t “right.”
- I took a Pilates or yoga class and it killed me; my body and my back aches, and the pain isn’t going away.
- I tripped on the stairs and my back hasn’t been the same since.
- I’m tired of feeling tired. I need to get my energy back.
- I have a hard time sleeping.
- I have cramps so bad, I can’t get out of bed.
- I’m really cold in the wintertime, and I can’t seem to warm up.
Andrew explains: “Women typically come in because they’re tired and stressed, their hormones are out of whack and making them crazy, and they often have digestive problems (they won’t mention it, though – women don’t want to talk about gas or bloating or good ol’ #2 . . . they’re just “off”).
“They talk about their stress from husbands, kids, mothers-in-law, money. Brain fog is a huge one . . . they have a hard time sleeping . . . Headaches, low back and hip pain are common. They might come in because they think they want to do a detoxification program, because their friend did a detox and lost 13 lbs in 7 days. Sometimes their friends will say, You are wreck, you need to go see Dr. Andrew.”
If you’re experiencing symptoms from stress, or you’ve been to other doctors who can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong with you, or you know your hormones are out of whack and you want to find more balance, Dr. Andrew can help you.
During the initial intake, Dr. Andrew will do a full exam to hear about all your symptoms, looking for patterns and contributing factors to dis-ease in the body and determining which modalities will be most useful in treating you. All disease is treated physically, biochemically, mentally, and emotionally—your body will tell us what it needs—so that you can start feeling better, ideally within one or two visits.
To schedule your appointment with Dr. Andrew, use our fast and easy online appointment scheduler.
Book an Appointment
First-time patients typically have questions about what to bring to the appointment, how long is the first appointment, etc.
- The first appointment is typically 60-75 minutes. We’ll book an hour.
- If you’ve recently had blood work, x-rays or notes from other doctors, please bring that with you.
- Please bring either a list of all supplements and prescriptions you’re taking, or you can bring the bottles with you.
- If you have a list of things you’d like to go over, please bring it with you (Dr. Andrew will do a complete intake with you regardless).
- Book your appointment with our scheduler, and Sherri, Dr Andrew’s office manager, will be in touch with you to confirm your appointment and make sure your questions are answered.