Dr. Andrew’s Process:
- Intake. During the first visit, we’ll discuss and address main reasons why you came in. During this visit, we’ll also assess you holistically to see if there are other issues that you might consider addressing at some point to achieve total wellness.
- Treatment. Dr. Andrew uses applied kinesiology to find out what your body wants to tell us about your health. He believes your body has all of the answers; we just have to ask the right questions. Almost every visit includes some kind of chiropractic treatment, nutritional assessment, and clearing of mental/emotional stress. You can review a list of the treatment methodologies that Dr. Andrew uses here.
- Recommend an action plan for you, and nutritional supplements (if necessary). There are 168 hours in a week, and your appointment with Dr. Andrew is for one of them. It’s important for you to know what to do to improve your health and your life between appointments. Supplements and dosage are recommended as Andrew goes. On each visit as part of the assessment and treatment process, herbs and homeopathics may be recommended.
- Determine if additional appointments are needed and schedule. Ask the body when you need to come back. Dr Andrew explains, “At the bare minimum, I like to see people four times a year. When the season changes, your body changes and you need a tune-up. To treat the issue you came in with, we typically need just a couple visits. Often, however, patients will begin to realize there is a whole other level of wellness they can achieve with the proper care, and to the extent they want to commit to that, I consider it an honor to support them.”
The following tests are available to help Dr. Andrew diagnose and treat patients:
- Blood Test
- Urine Test (Hormones, Neurotransmitters)
- Saliva Test (Hormones, Neurotransmitters)
- Intra-Cellular Mineral Analysis (Mineral Imbalances)
- Hair Analysis (Mineral Imbalances, Heavy Metals)
- X-Rays (traditional, CT Scan, MRI, PET Scan)
- Electro-Meridian Imaging (EMI)
- BioEnergetic Assessments (Applied Kinesiology, BodyTalk, etc.)
Book An Appointment
First-time patients typically have questions about what to bring to the appointment, how long is the first appointment, etc.
- The first appointment is typically 60-75 minutes. We’ll book an hour.
- If you’ve recently had blood work, x-rays or notes from other doctors, please bring that with you.
- Please bring either a list of all supplements and prescriptions you’re taking, or you can bring the bottles with you.
- If you have a list of things you’d like to go over, please bring it with you (Dr. Andrew will do a complete intake with you regardless).
- Book your appointment with our scheduler, and Sherri, Dr Andrew’s office manager, will be in touch with you to confirm your appointment and make sure your questions are answered.