Dr. Andrew helps high-performing achievers
Small business owners, healthcare practitioners, business executives (Wall Street professionals, investment bankers, engineers, corporate executives)
Does this sound familiar?
- My husband and I work so much, we’re stressed all the time. We want to enjoy the life we’re working so hard to build!
- I can’t keep good people in my business and the stress is affecting my family life.
- My friends are worried about me because I’m so stressed out; I can’t seem to catch up.
- I’ve got brain fog, I’m uncharacteristically forgetful and I’m just not thinking clearly.
- I don’t have the same energy or drive I used to have.
- I want to lose weight, but I don’t have time for exercise.
Dr. Andrew explains: “These peoples have physical problems because they sit all the time: low back pain, neck pain, headaches; old, chronic injuries they haven’t had time to take care of because they work all the time. They’re weekend warriors who work ‘round the clock during the week and then workout / play hard on the weekends.
“Their stress revolves around the immense workload they carry, and yet they still want to have a life. Their day starts between 5 and 7 am, and they go until 9 or 10 at night. They typically can only fit in exercise one day during the week and on weekends. They are building their businesses and raising their kids. Many of my clients have a home in the city, and a home in the country. In today’s economy, the threat of layoffs is always looming, so they are either losing their jobs or are getting the extra work from those cut. My clients who are healthcare practitioners experience lots of stress from giving to patients all the time. One of the reasons I’m passionate about productivity training is because people need to figure out how to create more time in their lives and to get more time back in their life.”
Dr. Andrew is beloved in the professional community because of his holistic approach to treating his patients physically, emotionally, professionally, etc. His intake process uncovers the real issues that the professional needs to address in order to regain control of their bodies. He helps people get results fast – no time is wasted.
During the initial intake, Dr. Andrew will do a full exam to hear about your symptoms, looking for patterns and contributing factors to dis-ease in the body and determining which modalities will be most useful in treating you. All disease is treated physically, biochemically, mentally, and emotionally—your body will tell us what it needs—so that you can start feeling better, ideally within one or two visits.
To schedule your appointment with Dr. Andrew, use our fast and easy online appointment scheduler.
Book an Appointment
First-time patients typically have questions about what to bring to the appointment, how long is the first appointment, etc.
- The first appointment is typically 60-75 minutes. We’ll book an hour.
- If you’ve recently had blood work, x-rays or notes from other doctors, please bring that with you.
- Please bring either a list of all supplements and prescriptions you’re taking, or you can bring the bottles with you.
- If you have a list of things you’d like to go over, please bring it with you (Dr. Andrew will do a complete intake with you regardless).
- Book your appointment with our scheduler, and Sherri, Dr Andrew’s office manager, will be in touch with you to confirm your appointment and make sure your questions are answered.